As you all know, I like to offer a challenge each summer to try and keep everyone reading. This year’s idea comes thanks to a link Mr. Seitz sent me a few months back. This year’s challenge is Summer Reading Bingo!
Here are the rules:
1. Yes, your summer reading book counts…it falls on the Free Space in the center. So, right there, you’ve got one book already!
2. Books can only be used once. So, for example, if you’re reading Stephen Hawking for your summer reading, you can’t count that as Summer Reading, science, and non-fiction. Just summer reading.
3. In each block, write the title of the book you read.
4. Somewhere (on the back of the sheet, in the comments on the blog, or even in a Google Doc that you share with me) write a two sentence summary of each book.
5. Junk will be awarded to anyone who completes a traditional BINGO row…across, down, or diagonal.
6. Fabulous Junque will be awarded to anyone who completes an “X” or the perimeter of the board.
7. Amazingly Awesome Something-or-Other will be awarded to anyone who completes their whole sheet.
Need a copy of the game board? Click the link! And happy reading!